Inheritance / Administration of Deceased UAE Estates
Administration of the Estate
Our highly experienced inheritance / administration of estates department has been developed to relieve the burden from clients during a difficult time with the loss of a loved one. Our expert team provides a full range of services from dealing with the complete administration of an estate on behalf of the Heirs, Executors or Beneficiaries (whether they are resident in the UAE or not) to simply advising or assisting with any specific inheritance aspect of the estate. When instructed to administer an estate we are able but not limited to:
- Administer an estate with accordance with a local Will.
- Administer an estate with accordance with a DIFC Will.
- Administer an estate with accordance with Shariah Law.
- Administer an estate with accordance with the Rules of Intestacy in the UAE.
- Contact relevant authorities, utility providers to notify of death and finalise accounts.
- Communicate with beneficiaries and advise them of their entitlements under the Will or on intestacy.
- Make the application for the Succession Certificate in Dubai or make application for a Grant of Probate or of Letters of Administration.
- Administer the sale of any property belonging to the deceased in consultation with the Executors and beneficiaries.
- Distribute the estate in accordance with the terms of the deceased’s Will or the Laws of Intestacy.
Our expertise in Probate and the Administration of the Estate provides the heirs / beneficiaries with peace of mind during a sensitive time. What may seem like a simple exercise can quickly become complicated and time consuming and our highly qualified lawyers can take the burden of the heirs to administer the estate.
To obtain more information about Administration of Estates, please contact one of our experienced Wills & Inheritance lawyers. Email us at email@example.com or call +971 4 448 4284.